Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Nails | DIY Chrome Nail Art Witch and Cat Nail Design Tutorial



Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B Good Morning! Today I have used chrome mirror pigments on polish to create Moons! In this DIY cute Halloween Nail design Silver moons with black cats sitting together in AND a bootylicious witch relaxing in the crescent moon sits on a blue gradient under a star filled sky in this halloween Nail Art Tutorial! Another witch flies through the air on a broom! Please try them and join me on instagram so i can see! This design as in all of my nail designs is made with inexpensive materials that allow you to experiment with nail art whether you are a beginner at nail art or a career pro nail tech who just wants more ideas for their halloween nail designs! Please Join me and Share what you do in the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment