Monday, January 17, 2011

fruit loop nail art, cereal nail art, cereal and milk nail art, fruity loops nail, rainbow skull nail art, evil skull nail art, mean skull nail art, skull with rainbow hair nail art design, rainbow hair nail design, splashing milk nail design,


today i decided to do something opposite of marylin monroe because i knew she would be so loved and i cannot top certain things...so i am taking it back down to where i am comfortable and having fun. ive been up very late at nights thinking of valentines nails and getting them drawn out for camera. i got a new light bulb for my desk lamp too so maybe the colors will come out better on film now..i donno. its good to try new things. for those of you guys who are passing out my blog, my videos, my pictures and subscribing to my work, i cannot thank you enough. i am watching my goals manifest.

this past week has brought me so many great things that you will see coming in the future but i cannot say yet! i am excited though and its just the beginning, hell its not even warm out yet! :) much love and more on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment