Monday, September 5, 2011

PAINTING THAT MY VIEWERS HAVE MADE THAT BLOW ME AWAY.

Sorana Nicula (who is now in school for painting did these for me and they made me cry. she is my "daughter in Romania" who i love very much. i never knew that others who speak different languages around the world could touch you so much. there are no words.......and today i got this:

 I never laughed so hard in my life!!!! its FISHAYYYY!!!!!!!!
Done by Michelle Marquez, I am not completely familiar with her work, but something tells me i will be very soon...i am in love!!!! i am so excited i had to make this post..........i am keeping these forever. they just completely touch my heart. thank you guys so so much




6 comments:

  1. Holy moley!! I am blown away too! These are gorgeous (just like you)!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautifull! Must take a long time before it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you love my Fishay nails Robin! I showed them to everyone at work yesterday, so now everyone knows about your dog. LOL Your tutorials are so helpful. I would not have been able to make this design without your tutorials. Using acrylic paint is a revelation, it is so much more forgiving than polish. I've even been inspired to start my own nail blog! Thanks Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle, you are so so welcome, that is awesome news!!! you are just naturally taking to it so well! I love it so so much :) my loveeeee to you!

    and to alex, you are always such a sweetheart, i read all of everything you write and try and say thank you because i truly adore you :)

    and to bloggerette, yes~~!!!!! AT FIRST...then you get faster ;);) hahah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are amazing! But what I loved the most was that she is from Romania! You go girl!!!!! I am Romanian as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me O.O That's so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete